Event/gameday staff needed to perform stadium clean-up for all Long Island Ducks events. The individual will be responsible for trash disposal, restroom maintenance, concourse cleaning, general upkeep, and other duties as assigned.
- Clean restrooms and restock paper products and soap
- Continuously check restrooms for empty toilet paper, paper towels, soap, and other issues that need to be addressed.
- Mop up spills and wet areas as required
- Sweep all garbage and other debris that is found on the concourse throughout events
- Pick-up and remove trash from all seating and common areas
- Empty all trash receptacles, replace trash liners, and wipe down all lids
- Pressure wash seating areas and walkways as needed
- Sweep and mop concourse
- Remove gum from seats and floor
- Clean, vacuum, and sanitize suite level
- Clean all windows
- Perform other related duties as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of this position. This position requires employees to have good vision, frequently use hands, talk, hear, walk stairs and stand for long periods of time in extreme hot or cold weather and other inclement conditions.
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work nighttime shifts
- Reliability and ability to work all scheduled shift
- Must be able to work standing for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.