Sales Development Representative with Arizona Diamondbacks in Phoenix · AZ
Arizona Diamondbacks jobs
Sports Jobs in Phoenix · AZ
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
D-backs Sales Development Representative
When: January-September of 2020
Hours: Approximately 5-15 hours per week
Wage: $12 Hourly Wage + commission opportunity
Are you a self-starting, energetic person looking to break into the highly competitive field of sports sales? Would you like to start with a highly respected international organization that’s built around teamwork? How about working in Major League Baseball? We are looking for the next class of high performing Sales Development Representatives to join the sales team at the Arizona Diamondbacks. If you are a current college student who will be in Arizona throughout the year and want to learn from proven sales professionals, then apply now to step onto the field!
- Receive D-backs Inside Sales training from current sales executives
- Hands on sales experience through cold calling and setting sales appointments
- Participate in executing game day group & service events
- Gain exposure to all sides of ticket sales business including Group Events, Premium Sales, Season Ticket Sales, & Ticket Holder Retention
- Game night responsibilities based on schedule of Ticket Sales departmental activities
- Networking & exposure to multiple departments including Marketing, Community Affairs, Corporate Partnerships, & Ticket Operations
- To be eligible, you must be a current college student
- Must be able to be in Phoenix at Chase Field 1-2 days/nights per week
- Interest in a career in sports sales post-graduation
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?