DESCRIPTION: Candidate will assist the Assistant General Manager and General Manager. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with checking the cleanliness of seating bowl, concourse, restrooms, perimeter, picnic areas, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of the stadium for each event – check restroom inventory, set up picnic areas, set up Kids Zone, etc.
- Support Johnson City Doughboys management with janitorial duties, stadium inventories, stadium cleanup
- Support Johnson City Doughboys with clubhouse operations and non-game day events
- Assist with stadium security and locking up the facility
- Help with receiving shipments and organizing the storage areas
- Assist with supervising third-party contractors around the stadium
- Help with hiring and daily management of Game Day Employee staff
- Other duties as assigned
DESIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Honesty and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a stressful environment
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
REQUIREMENTS: All qualified candidates should either be in the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree or have recently acquired one. Qualified candidates should be willing and able to work extended hours in a team environment but at the same time able to complete tasks individually. Must have willingness to work long hours, weekends, and holidays plus non-Doughboys Baseball events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.