DESCRIPTION: Candidate will assist our Food & Beverage department with all aspects of the stadium concessions operation. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supervision and training of game day staff
- Assisting director with daily preparation and shut down processes
- Handling guest relations
- Daily stocking and inventory of concession stands
- Preparing and maintaining daily, monthly and seasonal reports
- Maintaining inventory reports
- Assisting as needed with Concessions
- Other duties as assigned.
DESIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a stressful environment
- Possess leadership ability, a pleasant personality and appearance, be reliable and self-sufficient
- Must be organized and a problem solver
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
REQUIREMENTS: All qualified candidates should either be in the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree or have recently acquired one. Qualified candidates should be willing and able to work extended hours in a team environment but at the same time able to complete tasks individually. Must have willingness to work long hours, weekends, and holidays plus non-Doughboys Baseball events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.