The F&B Utility Team Member assists in back of house and front of house operations of the F&B department. Areas of focus include providing barback services and assisting with the dish room, trash removal, and other stewarding duties. The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment, and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
- Ensures highest sanitation levels for all items previously used so that they may be used again in clean condition, free of any contamination risk.
- Utilizes and implements M.S.D.S. criteria, food and product safety, and Food and Beverage Policies and Procedures.
- Removes all trash and maintains loading and receiving areas in safe and clean condition.
- Stocks plates, glasses, pots, utensils and pans after cleaning.
- Cleans and sanitizes all food service areas and equipment.
- Assists bartenders with preparing, setting up, stocking, and maintaining bars.
- Assists with ensuring inventory of products is properly stored, inventoried, and distributed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, management staff and guest in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
- Possess valid food handling certificate and alcohol service permit if required by state or federal regulations.
- Experience working in a casual and/or fine dining atmosphere helpful.
- High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)