*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Director of Network Infrastructure & Security will be responsible for the management, support, availability, and growth of Spectra’s IT infrastructure including cloud-based network assets and network security. The successful applicant will have a strong track record of managing and delivering challenging projects in this space, and will have excellent people-management and technical skills. The initial duties of this position will involve the deployment of a new public cloud-based datacenter housing our enterprise applications, as well as the physical network that connects our various sites. The candidate will also be responsible for establishing and executing information security program directives, policy development, and policy enforcement. This position will develop mechanisms to best identify, evaluate, and mitigate corporate and field information security risks in a manner that upholds compliance and regulatory requirements. The candidate must have a “roll up your sleeves mentality” and possess the ability to lead the next critical stage of development for Spectra, presenting an exciting opportunity to help shape Spectra’s current and future IT strategy.
- Support the deployment of Spectra’s new public cloud-based datacenter and network infrastructure across all Spectra locations
- Lead the development and documentation of robust policies and procedures for managing the datacenter and infrastructure, including backup and disaster-recovery planning, outage management, etc.
- Establish and deploy metrics and reporting framework to measure the performance, integrity, and reliability of the datacenter and infrastructure
- Work closely with IT leadership and executives from Spectra’s business functions to develop and execute a cloud and network infrastructure strategy to address the evolving needs of the business
- Provide leadership, develop, and maintain information security policies, standards, and guidelines; oversee the dissemination of security policies and practices
- Identify knowledge gaps to increase both corporate and field awareness of relevant information security practices
- Monitor external threat environment for emerging threats and advise relevant stakeholders on courses of action, including conducting gap analysis and other comprehensive internal assessments of existing systems to improve the security infrastructure and mitigate risks
- Lead investigations of any actual or potential information security violations and manage escalation of security events; assist with related legal matters associated with such events as needed and make recommendations to correct or prevent future incidents
- Establish metrics and reporting framework to measure the efficiency, effectiveness, and maturity level of the programs for both field and corporate
- Manage vendor relationships and contracts as needed
- Work closely with Spectra business and IT leadership to develop and manage the IT budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or related field (Master’s preferred)
- CCNP, MCSE, AWS, ITIL, PMP certifications, etc. are preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in IT, with at least 5 years in a management role
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead teams, manage a complex IT infrastructure environment, and deliver complex projects in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Experience with comprehensive cloud architecture and operations with AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, or other public cloud environment (experience migrating datacenter systems to public cloud preferred)
- Extensive knowledge and experience with a broad range of infrastructure, virtualization, storage, disaster recovery and datacenter systems, networking, security policies, database systems, etc.
- Experience in managing both Windows-based and Linux-based environments
- Proven track record and experience in developing information security programs, policies and procedures, including successful implementations in small business & enterprise environments
- Strong knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, NIST, CSA and deep knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements/standards
- Professional security management certification, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or similar credentials, is desired
- High degree of initiative, dependability; experience managing multiple, simultaneous, high-profile cloud and infrastructure projects
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills to identify and leverage external resources to enhance capabilities as needed to support Spectra’s business needs
- Strong leadership, project management, and written & verbal communication skills
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
We are strengthened by our differences and united by making a difference. Spectra embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and the communities that we serve. We strive to create an inclusive culture and equitable workplace where all employees feel valued and can bring their whole selves to work. Not only is it the right thing to do, but we know that diverse, equitable and inclusive teams invite deeper collaboration and understanding, spark greater innovation and achieve higher employee satisfaction.
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.