*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, supervising, and performing Event Changeovers
- When requested assists / recommends hiring, performs training, scheduling, and supervision of changeover staff
- Perform rink maintenance as assigned
- Oversee all ice installation and maintenance of the ice and its equipment.
- Coordinate event logistics as assigned
- Supervise operations staff for non-event tasks as assigned
- Maintain and clean Changeover equipment and areas
- Assist Director of Operations, Operations Manager, Event Manager and with projects as requested
- Adhere to all Spectra Venue Management Policies and Procedures
- Ensure staff complies with the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Communicate “assigned task” status with the Operations Manager or Director of Operations (in Manager’s absence)
- Assist the Event Manager with all facets of Event Coordination.
- Assist the Operations Manager and Electrician with all facets of Audio/Video programming and development.
- Other duties as assigned by Operations Manager.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience with event changeovers & the general functions of the Operations Department
- Knowledge of supervisory principles, with emphasis in working with & training a “casual” staff
- Previous ice maintenance and forklift driving experience is highly desirable
- Knowledge of boilers, chillers, refrigeration and ice making helpful.
- Ability to climb stairs and lift 50 lbs., unaided
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including, early mornings, evenings, weekends, holidays, and extended number of consecutive days.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.