*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion will provide thought leadership, strong collaboration, and consulting in the areas of diversity, equality and inclusion, talent management, and talent development. Reporting to the SVP, HR and partnering with our Director of Talent Acquisition HR business partners, Communications, and field leaders this role will also support talent and development programs designed to improve retention and engagement, professional development, performance, culture, and organizational capacity. As the ideal candidate, you can move fast, think globally, navigate ambiguity, build solid relationships across multiple teams, and execute effectively.
- Own and manage multiple company-wide, global DEI programs that drive engagement and inclusion.
- Design and integrate the DEI business processes in the full employee lifecycle (e.g., onboarding, hiring, performance management, learning & leadership development, employee engagement, succession planning, etc. initiatives).
- Enhance our inclusive culture by creating and deploying DEI training programs globally.
- Evolve and expand Spectra’s Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to positively impact the business and team member retention through effective leadership, engagement, programming, and management.
- Request, gather and compile reports and analyze trends to support success of DEI programs and trainings.
- Create and implement D&I communications, campaigns, and events. Partners with internal communications team to regularly communicate internal and external diversity and inclusion initiatives, events, and progress.
- BA/BS required; advanced degree preferred
- 10 years’ experience in Talent Development, Talent Management, DE&I or related field
- Adaptable and innovative in design and execution of programs, processes, and solutions
- Familiar with eLearning authoring tools (Storyline, Articulate, Captivate, etc.,) and Learning Management Systems (LMS) preferred
- Is passionate about developing and motivating through positive influence and relationship building
- Strong interpersonal skills with outstanding oral and written communications and the ability to facilitate training to small and large groups
- Must be proactive, innovative, organized and disciplined
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/tasks at once and prioritize effectively
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems under pressure
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Able to balance attention to detail with swift execution