We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Will have primary responsibility for assisting in completing event set-up, tear-down, and cleaning before, during, and after events in the Arena and Convention Center. Additionally, during non-event times, will complete routine custodial or maintenance tasks throughout the Facility.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in set/strike of all events throughout the complex.
- Assist with the assembly/disassembly of stages, dance floor, basketball court, decorator set ups, etc. according to guidelines and specified requirements received from supervisor.
- Set and remove admission control equipment.
- Sweep, mop and/or scrub floors, seating areas, walls, restrooms, etc. utilizing manual equipment.
- Strip, wax and buff tile floors according to guidelines and specified requirements received from supervisor.
- Clean/shampoo carpet in complex.
- Demonstrate ability to operate basic custodial equipment.
- Custodial service – before, during and after events.
- Routine custodial service to entire complex during non-event times.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness/orderliness to all custodial supply/ equipment storage areas.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, nights, weekends and holidays when required.
- Assist in performing other duties as assigned by the Event Support Manager.