As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for identifying great talent by using innovative selection tools and applications. This includes sourcing from various job boards, phone-screening candidates to ensure a match, scheduling interviews and tracking candidates through the hiring process.
- Manages recruiting efforts to develop adequate database of quality personnel to fulfill event staff requirements at all events.
- Develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Design and implement recruitment strategies using multiple techniques including social media, online resume databases, state agencies, employee referrals, internal databases and networks.
- Screen talent pools to verify qualifications, interest and job fit.
- Build relationships and networks with target industries, companies, user groups, professional associations, educational institutions and others to develop and maintain a pipeline of active/passive candidates.
- Conduct interviews with potential candidates.
- Coordinate and/or participate in job fairs in support of recruiting strategies.
- Update management on recruiting and hiring timelines.
- Work closely with Event Resources Team and HR to oversee the development, implementation and administration of training for event staff under the philosophy of “Act as an Ambassador to the Event”
- Work under strict deadlines and/or changing priorities.
- Work independently and with a team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have excellent customer service skill and possess the ability to perform each essential duty with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in high volume recruitment
- Detail oriented, professional attitude and reliable
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in an interruption-driven environment.
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong computer skills
- Social Media Savvy