PRO EM, a full-service event management company that provides services for all sized events and commercial and construction projects, is currently seeking a Project Manager. Applicants should demonstrate the capability of establishing a rapport with the client and confidence in our Product/Services while coordinating and managing events, also to trouble-shoot potential problems and rectify existing problems at event sites. Familiarity with the event industry and excellent customer service is highly preferred.
Responsible for preparing all pre-event documentation and coordinates with Sales and Clients to ensure consistent, high level service throughout event and post-event phases.
- Fill out post event after action reports.
- Recognizes opportunities to maximize revenue opportunities by up-selling and refer all suggestions to Sales or Senior Project Manager offering enhancements to create outstanding events.
- Plan and execute events that fulfill PRO EM’s objectives.
- Working with timelines, planning and project management will be a common feature of work to ensure all event deadlines are met.
- Creation of load lists and timelines to be shipped to an event in good time, working with asset managers.
- Recommend staffing needs to Operations Manager.
- Managing field crew to ensure setup and take down in an efficient manner.
- Maintaining the highest level of service and exceeding Clients expectations.
- Responsible for providing all contract updates and changes in detail to Sales and Senior Operations Assistant for events assigned.
- Provide constructive feedback and possible solutions for challenges faced at the job site.
- Creating a positive Team atmosphere in office and on-site.
Must have strong people-focused element to this role by liaising with event contributors, venues, vendors and partners.
- Previous experience in event management.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, high pressured environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle and own multiple projects
- Pro-active and shows initiative
- Familiarity of Word and Excel.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Willingness to undertake a wide range of tasks to its end.
- Ability to travel and be out of town for multiple weeks at a time.
- Flexibility, working on weekends and evenings
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.