FLEET SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Calling all Technicians!! If you love being a part of something BIG! You've come to the right place. PROEM hosts more than 2,000 events each year varying from large scale, nationally-televised sporting events like the Waste Management PHX OPEN, Barrett Jackson to basketball games at ASU! That's not all! We are also a part of several concerts and festivals throughout the valley.
As a full-service internal fleet maintenance facility, we have an opportunity for a full-time Fleet Service Technician to inspect, repair and maintain light, medium and heavy duty trucks, trailers and / or related equipment.
• Perform scheduled preventative maintenance service and inspections.
• Service and / or replace brakes including air brakes.
• Air conditioning system diagnosis and repair.
• Diesel and gas engine diagnosis and repair.
• Manual and automatic diagnosis and repair.
• Electrical Diagnosis and repair.
• Tire repair and / or replacement light, medium and heavy duty.
• Ability to perform accurate failure analysis and troubleshooting to create and execute a repair plan.
• Perform trailer maintenance, DOT annual inspections and inspect/repair many other types of equipment such as golf carts, forklifts and air compressors.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• 5 years related experience as a mechanic.
• Knowledge and understanding of diesel and gas engines.
• Must have own tools.
• Valid AZ Driver's License--CDL a plus
• Clean driving record.
• DOT medical certification or ability to obtain within 15 days of hire.
• Flexibility to work after-hour, call-out service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.