Director, Premium Sales - UBS Arena (Director, Premium Sales · NY)
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and collaborate
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends, gamedays and holidays
- Generating Suite and Club Seat revenue by prospecting new clients, appointment setting and preparing/executing sales presentations in both face to face and virtual formats
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives using industry best practices
- Maintaining strong business relationships and reporting updates of progress throughout the sales process
- Generating and presenting sales reports to cite individual and team growth and projections
- Enhancing relationships with new and existing Premium members by collaborating with premium service department to create best in class experiences for clients
- Positively contribute to the sales and service culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all UBS Arena and New York Islanders associates across various departments within the organizations
- Participating and contributing to daily and/or weekly team meetings and training sessions
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
- A four-year college degree or work experience in Business, Sales, Service or Marketing, or another related field
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding all sales targets
- Experience working in Ticketmaster Archtics and CRM
- Heightened attention to detail with strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and thrive in a changing environment
- Possess a team-first attitude and work well with others
- Exceptional communication and networking skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Calendar.
- Ability to work remote
- Experience & growth in launching a brand-new top-of-the-line arena in the metropolitan market.
- Joining a culture of startup mentality
- Comprehensive medical & dental benefits
- 401k eligibility
- Paid time off
- NYI & UBS Arena are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Do you have a Bachelor's Degree, preferable in Business, Sales, Service, Marketing or a related field?
Do you have 6+ years of experience in leading & managing a sales team?
Do you have previous experience in Ticketmaster Archtics & Salesforce?
All UBS Arena employees are required to be vaccinated for Covid-19. Per CDC guidelines, employees will be considered fully vaccinated pursuant to the following schedule: (1) two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series (i.e., the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines); or (2) two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (i.e., Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine).