In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Bartender is responsible for the service of all beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. They must be personable, professional and able to work in an ever changing fast-paced environment. The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
Serve cocktails, wine, beer, and other drinks to bar and restaurant guests. They will follow classic recipes and create signature cocktail drinks They should also ensure their bar runs efficiently and that all patrons are satisfied with their drink orders.
Verify age requirements, knowing alcohol pairing and tastes, knowing how to make traditional and classy drinks, processing payments, managing inventory and cleaning bar supplies.
Inventing, preparing, and serving mixed drinks, or cocktails.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $18 to $30.00.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
- Must demonstrate ability to meet the company standard for excellent in the areas of guest service, interaction with co-workers and uniform standards.
- Follow the bar pre-shift notes and bar menus and provide service as described.
- Serve alcoholic beverages following all proper procedures for serving alcoholic drinks including state/federal regulations pertaining to the distribution of alcohol.
- Responsible to learn or have knowledge of various beer, wine varieties & spirits available, and be able to learn to suggestively upsell products to guests.
- Must pour drinks responsibly in accordance with company standards for serving size.
- Must check guest’s ID in accordance with state/federal regulations to verify minimum age requirement for the purchase of alcoholic beverages.
- Must communicate a cut-off to a guest as required.
- Listening and responding to any customer requests or concerns.
- Bartenders are expected to de-escalate intoxicated guest situations. If a guest becomes confrontational, belligerent, or uses extreme profanity, the bartender may contact management or security as required.
- Contact a management member if he/she is unable to resolve or make a decision beyond the scope of standard decision-making.
- Request additional product or restock product as required
- Ability to handle cash accurately is required. Employee is responsible for issued bank at his/her bar.
- Maintains clean and sanitary work station at all times. Ensures bar equipment is clean & well maintained.
- Other duties as assigned such as set-up and breakdown of bar equipment as required and assisting with organization of the cooler
- Six months or more experience bartending.
- Accurate cash handling skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be self-directed while working in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and long hours.
- Bartending school preferred
Performing the duties of this position involves extensive and continuous standing and walking. Routine activities require the employee to be able to reach with hands and arms, sit, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include the ability to adjust focus, peripheral vision and close vision.