In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Fair Park/OVG in Dallas, TX is searching for Landscaping Crew Members for our operations, located just east of downtown Dallas. The Landscaping Crew Member is responsible for assisting with the daily upkeep of the grounds and appearance of our park by performing a wide variety of landscaping and grounds duties.
This role will pays a wage of $14 to $14.75.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
- Perform landscaping duties such as mowing, edging, trimming, aerating, top dressing, laying down sod and mulch, planting flowers, cleaning up debris, digging, blowing leaves, pulling weeds, watering plants, etc.
- Using hand tools, etc. used to perform landscaping duties
- Clear sidewalks, driveways and parking lots of debris
- Loading and unloading equipment, tools, materials and debris
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment
- Follow company safety procedures, etc.
- May assist in minor exterior repairs as needed
- Provide customer service assistance to internal and external clients
- Practice consistent dependability, attendance and adheres to work schedule as given
- Clearly and timely communicate work issues with supervisor and staff
- Duties as assigned
Must be able to explain and demonstrate that they can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accomodation, using some other combination of skills and abiities.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have a valid driver license
- 6 mo of general landscaping experience
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug test