In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Manager of Financial Reporting to join our accounting team in Denver, Colorado. This position will report to the VP Global Accounting. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of accounting principles and procedures, as the position will leverage strong technical accounting expertise while work closely with other Finance and cross functional team members to ensure that the Company’s financial reporting is complete and accurate.
This position will be responsible for timely and accurate general ledger consolidations, internal financial reporting, preparation and review of US GAAP financial statements, implementation of new accounting standards and the development and maintenance of accounting policies and procedures.
This role will pay a salary of $135,000 to $155,000.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
job expires 4/30/2024
- Financial Consolidation – Prepare the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial consolidation process, ensuring timely and accurate reporting of financial results.
- Financial Reporting – Prepare and review financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements, adhering to U.S. GAAP.
- Financial Reporting – Support the design and implementation of new consolidation and reporting systems, including the on-going maintenance of data hierarchy to ensure sound practices, accurate data collection and analysis.
- Audit Support - Assist in month-end close by reconciling and/or reviewing complicated or non-routine transactions such as equity, debt, stock compensation and M&A transactions.
- Audit Support – A main point of contact with external auditors to monitor the fieldwork process and data requests for various audits.
- Cross-Functional collaboration - Work closely with finance, treasury, and other departments to support financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting activities.
- Special Projects - Providing ad hoc reporting, analysis and participation in various projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and active CPA certification required.
- 5-7 years of accounting experience, preferably with a combination of public accounting and operational accounting experience.
- Understanding of U.S. GAAP plus experience with preparation, or audit, of public company consolidated financial statements, including footnote disclosures, required.
- Experience with monthly closing and consolidation processes and experience in accounting or auditing of operating entities.
- High technical proficiency, including advanced capabilities with Excel to set-up and effectively use accounting software and building spreadsheets to perform data analysis.
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) or similar systems is preferable.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required, as this role will require extensive communication with various departments.
- Ability to work in a complex and demanding environment.
- A strong work ethic and a high level of integrity are required.