In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Ticket Operations Manager will primarily manage the tickets for our premium areas. Product specialization will include Archtics, TM1, and Account Manager. The Ticket Operations Manager will work directly with the Premium Sales and Service department as well as other arena teams. This role is supported by and works closely with the entire ticketing team.
This role will pay a salary of $55,000 to $63,000.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
- Work closely with Director of Ticketing and Ticketing Manager to build all events in the Archtics database for our premium membership program.
- Work extensively with our Premium Sales & Services Team with season renewals, member presales, including setting up Account Manager for sales to our premium ticket members.
- Manage Assistant Ticketing Manager who oversees employees in the box office team.
- Manage process for premium tickets for all suites, club seats, and loge boxes.
- Import seats and invoice suite holders, off manifest inventory, and reserved seat club members.
- Build various pricing for premium members including but not limited to: parking, individual pricing for suite rentals, member pricing, loge boxes, etc.
- Event day duties may include supporting box office, working with clients on suite level, troubleshooting ticket issues, etc.
- Build out process and tickets for guest passes for suite members.
- Build out process for transitioning ROFR member tickets during renewal years.
- Report on individual event-by-event revenue for financial reconciliation
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships while meeting and exceeding client service level agreements.
- Submit events to Ticketmaster for programming as needed; manage all inventory requirements, special offers and programs on behalf of venue and promoter.
- Ensure the venue is maximizing its use of Ticketmaster Products and Services.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify the root cause of issues including the research of client/customer complaints about service levels.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule inclusive of weekends, nights and holidays required
- Frequent bending, lifting 15-20 pounds, sitting, exposure to multiple external elements, extensive walking through the building including inclines and stairs.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Director of Ticketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or other related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience with the Ticketmaster suite of products including Host, Archtics, TM1, Mobile Technology or other similar systems.
- Experience with Right of First Refusal (ROFR) programs preferred.
- Experience with large-scale events in an arena, stadium, or concert setting of a similar size (15,000 seats) is highly desirable.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as train, manage, and motivate others.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Position requires the ability to accommodate a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as well as being able to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Candidate must also have the ability to work with the public and possess conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment, yet comfortable completing tasks independently.
- Must be adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an expert ability to present and communicate new ideas and concepts.
- Extremely organized and detail- oriented, resourceful, quick learner, and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.