In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
OVG360 is looking for data and analytics professional to support Business Operations. This role is responsible for the organization, navigation, interaction design, and business/user process for the Venue Management company of Oak View Group.
Due to our tremendous growth, we are looking for an individual to project manage tracking and communication of major new initiatives as well as consolidate existing data from multiple sources. This newly created position will be responsible for conducting in-depth operational analysis for OVG360, with a focus on driving reporting efficiencies, encouraging and establishing guidelines and recommendations for the review of new data points essential to evidence-based decision making across the business. As a new position, you will have a great deal of input on the design and method of collecting and aggregating data for the business.
This role will pay a salary of $70,000 to $100,000.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
- Work with OVG360 President on developing benchmarks across business channels to optimize profitability, revenue, and sales growth.
- Build/Design/Consolidate the database / repository for VM portfolio – one stop shop for all information related to our accounts and venues, in real time (Account Information, Projects)
- Partner with the Venue Management leaders to provide consultancy and translate the business needs to design and develop tools, techniques, metrics, and dashboards for insights and data visualization
- Identifying data sources, both internal and external, and create a plan for data management that is aligned with organizational strategy.
- Coordinating and collaborating with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and vendors for the smooth functioning of the data/reporting system.
- Coordinate with Finance to develop and manage financial reporting for VM division,-serve as conduit / go between with Finance for Forecasting / AR tracking /Progress reports
- monitoring and analyze expense and revenue trends, as well as key performance indicators
- Revamp and manage our management reporting from the field-develop processes for collecting progress reporting as well as aggregating and reporting data, including standardizing format; frequency and distribution.
- Prepare and maintain reports for the senior management team in identifying and focusing on opportunities and risks of immediate and/or future concern.
- Help support and track major initiatives for VM division, in areas of procurement, supplier diversity, new business contractual requirements.
- Other Duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of project and data development, including system development, project management approaches and requirements
- Proficiency in data modeling and design, including database administration.
- Analytical skills and strategic thinker with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on collaboration and communication.
- Experience with showcasing the value of leveraging data to attain executive buy-in.
- Ability to collaborate well with others, initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in business administration, social sciences, mathematics, statistics, or related field.
- At least 4 years’ experience full time (or equivalent part-time) in a project or data management or data analytics related role, with a track record of creating /analyzing complex data sets with descriptive data analysis techniques.
- In Depth understanding of Complex SQL and Statistical Methods.
- Experience and comfort with multiple Business Intelligence tools
- Moderate to Advance Microsoft Office knowledge, particularly in Excel.
3-5 years work experience in Data Analysis, BI, Statistics.