In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
As a member of our Global Partnerships team, the Senior Manager, Partnerships will be responsible for driving new business development and maintaining client relationships to achieve department revenue goals. This position will work hand in hand with the Director, Vice President, and Senior Vice President of Global Partnerships to cultivate relationships to bring value and profitability to OVG, BOK Center, and Cox Business Convention Center. The Senior Manager is responsible for generating revenue through the sale of integrated sponsorship, naming rights, premium seating, and hospitality packages throughout the venues. We are looking for hard-working, creative individuals who have a passion for music and entertainment. Suitable candidates for the role are commercially aggressive professionals who have a proven track record in the sponsorship space of delivering high value deals to regional and national brands with creative activation strategies intertwined. Strong candidates will have experience selling venue partnerships and possess the capability to work collaboratively with multiple business stakeholders.
This role will pay a salary of $70,000 to $100,000.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
- Responsible for growing revenue via new and existing business partnerships and through accomplishing individual and departmental sales
- Work with Director of Partnerships to help develop and execute a strategic plan to drive revenue for BOK Center and Cox Business Center and any new projects that are assigned to the team.
- Support the department’s new business sales process from start to finish – identify and manage individual account prospect list, CRM input, relationship development, client objective-based ideation, pitching, negotiating, closing, contract execution and full transition of new partner accounts to the assigned partnership services and activation account
- Research and develop innovative platforms and programs to create new sellable
- Collaborate internally and cross the department in the creation of sales
- Ensure partner-based business objectives, asset alignment, analytics, and world class storytelling are incorporated into all new sales
- Negotiate new partnerships that benefit the partner, our arena, and
- Host and entertain existing and prospective partners at
- Develop strong, long-term relationships with both clients and co-workers.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of all OVG GP Clients and OVG properties/initiatives and be able to work toward integrating, aligning, and executing the Global Partnerships team
- Create and effectively maintain reporting documents in an organized manner; Develop and track new revenue pipeline to present to senior leadership, ownership, on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Monitor relevant market developments in the entertainment/sporting
- Attending networking and promotional events to develop and maintain contact with potential clients and professional
- Must have the ability to network and create relationships while working efficiently in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Must be able to work nights and
- Performs all other duties as required