In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Angel Of The Winds Arena Box Office is hiring part-time ticket sellers! Come join the event night excitement!
This is a great position for college students looking for part-time work, full-timers who have free time in the late afternoon starting 4:00 pm, and those who are looking for a little extra income in a fun, fast paced, customer service part-time environment.
- Using Ticketmaster to sell tickets for all events ticketed for the arena
- Dispense both specific and general information in regards to ticket prices, event times/dates, parking, and directions to both the arena and arena offices, and general downtown Everett vicinity
- Taking customer information for advance ticket sales
- Ensures that all workstations are clean, stocked with the necessary supplies, flyers/information
- Deals with special patron issues
- Answering the phone
- Providing ADA information both in person and over the phone
- General office duties as needed
- Reconcile individual ticket sales
- Other duties as required
- Computer Skills; Must be fully comfortable using web based customer service software and mouse control at a fast and accurate pace with multiple click/drop-down selections within each screen of the ticketing software
- Maintain a professional business approach to other staff and patrons
- Present a calm, knowledgeable appearance to both window and phone patrons
- Ability to work in stressful situations
- Ability to multi-task
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Successfully interact with box office, administrative, ice hockey and operational staff
- Being able to stand for an extended about of time
- Prior customer service experience
- Prior cash handling experience preferred
- Prior box office experience preferred
- Flexible work availability depending on the Arena's event schedule
- Must be 18
*Must be willing to undergo background and drug test*
Must be able to work both weeknight and weekend evenings starting at 4:00/30 pm, along with various daytime hours on weekends depending on the show's needs as some weekend events take place during the day.
Mid-Day = Shifts that fall during the day on weekends
Evening = Shifts 7 days a week starting at 4pm or later
Monday-Thursday = Weeknight events with shifts starting at 4pm or later
Friday = Required evening availability
Saturday-Sunday = Required availability for both day and evening shifts
*Occasional weekday (M-F) hours available when an event falls on a weekday.
*Hours are based on events scheduled in the Arena - no guaranteed number of hours per week*