In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Runner is responsible for restocking products to ensure the locations stay fully stocked during events while ensuring all policies and procedures are followed. The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
- Responsible for stocking products including food, N/A beverages, alcoholic beverages, icing wells, sweeping and moping the , moving kegs in and out of keg coolers and tapping kegs. Running supplies.
- Assures that the location equipment is operable and clean prior to start of event.
- Maintain cleanliness of locations and surrounding areas utilizing sanitation procedures, this includes mopping floors, cleaning and stacking floor mats, emptying and relining trash cans and keeping closet areas clear of debris and clutter.
- Maintains sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas.
- Must show demonstrated ability to meet the company standard for excellent attendance.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, management staff and guest in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
- Possess valid food handling certificate and alcohol service permit if required by state and federal regulations.
- Ability to calculate basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages) as they relate to product inventory.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume bar capacity is preferred.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply