In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Marketing and Ticketing Coordinator will assist the General Manager and Assistant General Manager with day-to-day operations and events. The Marketing and Ticketing Coordinator is responsible for the promotion of theater and stage performances, concerts, family shows, and other events at the Federal Way Performing Arts and Event Center, while assisting in developing creative marketing campaigns that promote public/community awareness of the facility. This individual will create and manage digital campaigns and send out press releases. They would provide support to the Box Office in utilizing Etix Ticketing Software for event ticketing and reporting, balancing, and counting of cash, selling of tickets, and creating events.
Essential Job Functions (including to but not limited to):
- Assisting in creating and implementation of marketing campaigns (Illustrator, Canva)
- Write and send out Press Releases
- Track and analyze ticket sales
- Distribute tickets to our media partners
- Develop and maintain our database and send out eblast and newsletters
- Selling tickets at the Box Office
- Assist in the management of day-to-day operations of the Box Office.
- Assist in the management of part-time staff including training, scheduling, and supervising.
- Assist with the managing day-to-day digital marketing program, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, lnstagram, Snapchat, Google Analytics, Tik Tok, etc.
- Utilize Etix Ticketing System to process all ticketing needs for tenant teams, event promoters and other incoming ticket sales orders.
- Responsible for maintaining and enforcing ticket office scheduling policies and practices.
- Responsible for assisting with all event setup as assigned.
- Assist with Ticket Office Settlements on event nights as required.
- Responsible for managing overall department operations.
- Responsible for following all ticket office cash management policies.
- Responsible for proper completion of vault/ safe balance logs
- Market research that will require making phone calls, emailing, searching the internet, and conducting meetings with individuals within the market
- Participate in developing and implementing event marketing plans and promotions
- Assist with grassroots marketing, including creation and distribution of flyers, hanging posters, tabling and creating relationships with various retailers to promote events
- Update community calendars of events with detailed information on each show or event
- Develop and maintain relationships with promoters, event producers, sub-contractors, tenants and clients including creating and executing applicable letter of agreements.
- Attend and promote at festivals and community events at off-site locations throughout the year
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Accountable and detail-oriented; must be able to juggle many tasks within time constraints.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Flexible – must be available to work evenings, weekends and all event days as assigned.
- Team player who is a creative and proactive problem solver