In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
As a member of the Events Team, you will be an essential part of the Guest experience and help build memories that last a lifetime. In this role, you will wear many different hats and have the potential to work in several different areas of the venue. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to event set-up, tear down, customer service, greeter. You will have the opportunity to assist our guests by offering directions and sharing information while creating a World Class experience. Your job will be to keep our fans safe and informed while still maintaining a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Be familiar with the venue, procedures, and policies.
- Able to handle large groups of guests.
- Anticipate and correct any trouble situations in venue.
- Know general venue information and locations of various amenities.
- Ensure venue is safe for patrons and staff.
- Monitor alcohol consumption and related issues.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all patrons.
- Assist the Event Services Manager in event preparations prior, during and after each event.
- Be familiar with social media for business.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be friendly, courteous, and polite with a positive attitude.
- Must be available for at least ½ of all events occurring within each month.
- Experience in customer service.
- Ability to manage high stress situations.
- Able to be on feet for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 25/50 pounds regularly.
- Able to work a variety of events including family events, fountain shows, and loud concerts.
- Must have a pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Must Be able to skate