In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Concessions Team Member is an individual who exhibits excellent customer service skills, a positive attitude, and food preparation skills. This person is responsible for accurate accounting and all transactions, and responsible to assist in preparing the location and area for day to day operations, as well as location inventory controls.
This position is based at our Ralston Arena. The Ralston Arena, also called the Ralston Sports and Event Center, is an arena located in Ralston, Nebraska, a suburb of Omaha, Nebraska. It serves as the home of the Omaha Lancers of the United States Hockey League and the Omaha Beef of Champions Indoor Football. It also served as home to the Omaha Mavericks NCAA Division I men's basketball team, representing the University of Nebraska Omaha, from its opening until the end of the 2014–15 season, with the school opening Baxter Arena for the 2015–16 season. You can learn more about our venue here: http://www.ralstonarena.com/
- Maintain safe working conditions and sanitary work area.
- Maintain accurate cash handling procedures at all times.
- Follow Ralston Arena Food and Beverage rules and regulations.
- Provide great customer service.
- Interact with customers and clients in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Relay food delivery expectations professionaly.
- Basic working knowledge of food and beverage.
- Basic math ability to accurately count and handle money.
- Basic food preparation.
- Ability to follow directions and effectively perform the work.
- Positive attitude and neat appearance.
- Must speak and understand English.
- Must be able to stand and walk for the duration of shift.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties for this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility, to stand for long hours during events, and to talk and hear. This position requires stooping and lifting, as well as substantial standing and walking.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.