In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
* In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
The Concessions Stand Lead assists in the preparation and staging of all food & beverage items within assigned location. Ensures quality of food presentation. Additionally, they will be interacting with guests and providing assistance in all transaction at self-checkout areas and on occasion could have cash handling duties where needed. Must be able to maintain excellent attendance in accordance with the attendance policy.
- Assists in ensuring all food & beverage products are fully stocked in designated location.
- Ability to assist in building orders, preparing food, packaging food, and knowledge in all areas of concessions operations.
- Responsible for maintaining stock and supply levels and communicating to management of low stock items.
- Listening and responding to customer requests or concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized workspace including but not limited to disposal of garbage & cleaning dishes.
- Serve beverages to guests including alcoholic beverages responsibly. Must check guest’s ID in accordance with state/federal regulations to verify minimum age requirement for purchase of alcoholic beverages.
- Maintains sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be 18 or over
- Three or more months’ experience in food service industry preferred
- Previous experience in working with point of sales systems or computers
- Excellent interpersonal skills & a friendly, positive attitude with co-workers, managers, volunteers & guests