In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Changeover Crew staff member is an on call, per event employee who will work in the areas of room sets and arena conversions at the Ted Constant Convocation Center.
- Must be able to work in a manner that is safe and effective.
- Reliable transportation and current contact information are required.
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs. or more on a regular basis.
- Set-up and tear down including: risers, staging, basketball floor, chairs, tables, pipe and drape and other items as needed for events at the facility.
- Handle folding chairs, stacking chairs, tables of various shapes and sizes, drapery and skirting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to function in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Experience in public facility highly preferred.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including long hours, overnight, weekends and holidays.