In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Under supervision of Box Office Director and Box Office Supervisor, responsible for ticket sales and customer service for all ticketed events at Xtream Arena.
- For shifts over four hours, employees receive a meal voucher to [open] concession stands.
- Free parking for all shifts.
- Monthly employee recognition; annual event for part-time staff.
- Flexible schedule: Evening & weekend shifts available, staggered call times available.
- Referral bonuses: For every person you refer who is hired and works 100 hours, you get a $100 bonus (if still employed). No limits on referrals.
- Working bonus: Employees who work 1,000 hours are eligible for a $500 bonus.
- Opens and or closes ticket window as required.
- Accurately dispenses tickets as requested by patrons; accepts payment and makes change accurately.
- Maintains accurate count when selling hard tickets or accesses computer for count of computer printed tickets.
- Completes daily ticket sales report. Keeps accurate daily balance sheet of cash received and tickets sold; balances sales and change bank and submits cash to Box Office Supervisor or Manager for audit.
- Fills reservations for seats by telephone or mail, handles Will-Call window according to procedures, or other related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills; responds promptly to customer needs; responds to requests for service and assistance; able to work independently and handle most box office questions without assistance.
- Efficiently and courteously answers questions concerning prices, seating and events. Gives information concerning coming attractions.
- Files various records and reports. Performs related clerical work as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Box Office or guest services background preferred
- Ability to count money, make change accurately
- Ability to listen and follow instructions
- Ability to input data into a computer to record sales transactions
- Good communications skills. Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions. Able to read and interpret written information
- Good problem solving skills and organizational ability
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team
- Good customer service skills and sense of public relations
- Must have transportation to & from Xtream Arena
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including long shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays