The Chesapeake Arena on the campus of UMBC is looking for friendly, motivated individuals to work the ticket sales windows at the Box Office. As a ticket seller, you will assist all patrons with purchasing tickets at walk up and troubleshooting potential ticket issues they may have.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $15.00.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
• Use a computerized ticketing system for walk up ticket sales
• Accurately processes payments for tickets while following all proper box office selling and payment procedures.
• Provide a high level of customer service and tactfully resolve ticketing issues with the general public
• Assist general public with accessing, transferring and accepting tickets via mobile ticketing prior to entering Arena
• Other duties as assigned
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Previous retail and/or customer service experience
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Experience handling cash preferred
• Engaging, enthusiastic, and able to keep that same composure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work evenings and weekends as required.
• Punctual and reliable attendance