In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Vice President of Procurement will be responsible for leading and managing the procurement function across OVG Hospitality. This individual will be accountable for ensuring that the OVG's procurement activities are aligned with its overall business strategy, while also ensuring that the company achieves its cost, quality, and delivery objectives.
This role will pay a salary wage of $175,000 to $210,000.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
- Develop and implement a strategic procurement plan that aligns with the company's overall business strategy and goals.
- Lead a team of procurement professionals to execute the procurement plan, including sourcing, supplier selection and management, contract negotiation, and supplier performance management.
- Drive cost savings and continuous improvement initiatives across the procurement function.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers, industry groups, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that procurement activities are conducted in accordance with the company's policies, procedures, and legal requirements.
- Collaborate with other departments, including operations, finance, and legal, to ensure that procurement activities are integrated with the overall business strategy.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and continuously evaluate and improve the procurement function.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management, or a related field. An advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in procurement, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with procurement best practices and industry trends.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.