Director of Digital Marketing with Maingate in Indianapolis · IN
Sports Jobs in Indianapolis · IN
Plans, directs, and coordinates the digital marketing efforts for 20+ eCommerce sites. Qualified Director of Digital Marketing will take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies and should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. Will work closely with different internal program teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels with a focus on driving qualified traffic and revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. eCommerce sites, emails and social media) – ensure brand consistency
- Work with Director of Marketing to develop and manage overall digital marketing strategies and budgets on quarterly basis
- Focus on monthly/weekly/daily forecasting and reporting at channel level for traffic, revenue, spend, ROI and other performance KPIs
- Direct responsibility for driving traffic, conversion and ROI for all digital acquisition channels, including paid search, natural search/SEO, affiliate, display advertising
- Seek optimization and growth through continuous cadence of A/B testing, customer segmentation, landing page optimization and more
- Supervise external agency relationships for key channels including paid search, natural search/SEO, affiliates, display advertising, comparison shopping engines and marketplaces; provide strategic direction
- Work closely and maintain strong relationship with internal IT Department
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university and up to 6+ years related experience and/or training.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 6+ years of digital marketing experience in eCommerce with a proven track record in driving customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Knowledge of Shopify platform a plus
- Strongly KPI oriented: acquisition, conversion, ROI
- Understanding of all aspects of digital marketing and analytics, especially paid search, natural search, display, social and retargeting
- Strong proficiency in digital trends and best practices
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically with an eye toward innovation
- Robust quantitative skills including forecasting ability and ROI analyses – demonstrated ability to apply logical thought process to problem solving and deliver recommendations
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics and other web metric systems
- Strong experience in managing agency relationships
- Demonstrable experience driving web traffic, customer engagement, and click through, and designing and implementing web pages and content to lead potential customers through a purchase journey
- This position requires that the person be highly organized, self-motivated individual who can work independently
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand, must be strong team player
- Commitment to company’s mission and vision
- Practice TCE (Total Customer Service)
- Foundation knowledge of MG’s systems, policies & procedures
- TCE training
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Position requires spending long hours sitting using computers, which requires attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
Personal Protective Equipment:
Personal Protective Equipment is not required.
Position is located in a busy office and is faced with constant interruptions.
How did you hear about this job?
What is your desired salary range?