Work for Us
New York, NY
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
The ideal candidate will have a relentless work ethic, go-getter mentality, deep attention to detail and strong aspiration to drive success forward as a true team player. This individual will be a key project and relationship lead for rightsholder clients, underpinning multiple sales projects at once, and supporting the overall sales team. They will have strong direct sales experience, a passion for finding opportunity and an appetite for a fast-paced yet thoughtful sales environment. They will utilize strong brand insights to identify and develop unique and impactful partnership approaches, and carry through discussions to closure by positioning our clients as core value drivers to a prospect’s business and brand needs.
- Primary day-to-day point of contact with clients, with ability to manage multiple client relationships and distinct sales outreach efforts simultaneously, having excellent time management skills
- Conduct direct sales outreach to the brand and agency community by presenting relevant & engaging ideas
- Bring strong brand/agency relationships and understanding to the table in identifying the right prospects
- Develop and deliver compelling presentations, liaising with Vice President, Solutions relative to development of customized pitch platforms
- Ability to articulate and action a specific, replicable sales process that delivers results
- Manage and inspire a team of direct and indirect reports, providing mentoring and coaching to foster personal development, while nurturing a team environment that facilitates mutual respect and partnership across functions, quality thinking and appropriate risk taking
- Stay consistently immersed in industry trends, relationship knowledge and category/brand developments
- Maintain a visible presence in the market, obtain meetings and develop meaningful relationships with decision makers and brands
- Articulate and present ESP Properties’ strategic vision and creds within industry for business development
- Self-motivated, self-starter with proven sales experience monetizing seven-figure sports/entertainment partnerships to the brand/agency community
- On average, 8+ years of relevant professional experience, including progressively increased responsibility, with rightsholder experience a plus
- Adaptable to various client sectors and work types, with strong concepting ability
- Solid brand/agency rolodex across categories, with established reputation within the industry
- Polished, professional demeanor, projecting confidence and presence
- Excellent presentation skills and high level of comfort communicating deliverables across environments
- Exceptional client management skills
- Fluency with CRM process and variety of research methodologies and tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?