South Club Food Runner/Busser - Trail Drive Management Corp. (Fort Worth · TX)
Trail Drive Management Corp. jobs
Sports Jobs in Fort Worth · TX
Food and Beverage: Kitchen Staff/Dishwasher
SOUTH CLUB FOOD RUNNER/BUSSER
Trail Drive Management Corp. – Dickies Arena of Fort Worth, TX
Dickies Arena is a 14,000 seat, spectacular multipurpose venue located adjacent to the Will Rogers Memorial Center campus in Fort Worth, Texas. The arena will be owned by the City of Fort Worth and managed by the not-for-profit operating entity, Trail Drive Management Corp (TDMC). The state-of-the-art arena hosts concerts, sporting events and family entertainment, and will be the new home to Fort Worth Stock Show rodeo performances.
Reports to: Manager and Supervisor of Clubs
Food Runners/Bussers are responsible for the timely delivery of food and beverage items and general support of the dining experience in the Premium Clubs of Dickies Arena. This is a part-time, event-based position located within the Food and Beverage Department of Dickies Arena. Hours for this position fluctuate depending upon arena event schedule.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties
- Deliver food and beverage orders to club guests in a timely and efficient manner
- Have complete knowledge of all menu items, production specs, ingredients, cooking times and presentation
- Have a complete knowledge of available beer, wine and cocktails
- Clear tables when guests are finished dining maintaining a clean & welcoming club environment
- Work together with co-workers to ensure that guests are receiving the best possible experience
- Understand and execute responsible alcohol service as well as sanitation and food safety
- Be comfortable with the arena and know how to navigate personally, as well as, assist guests\
- Support any other Food & Beverage departments as needed
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisors and/ or managers
- Help maintain and ensure excellent customer service
1. Communication Proficiency
2. Ethical Conduct
4. Health and Safety
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a restaurant like setting approximately 30 to 40 hours per week. Entire shift will be spent on feet or walking around concourse. Fast-paced work in the club will be necessary exerting up to 50lbs of force. Delivering orders will need to be done quickly and efficiently. Pushing a cart is required and can sometimes be heavy. Bending and lifting will be required regularly to deliver orders, clear tables and complete sidework.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must be a minimum 18 years of age
- Previous restaurant experience a plus
- Previous arena experience preferred but not required
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and proven customer service skills
- Exceptional organization and prioritization
- Works well with others; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow workers and supervisors
- Ability to travel up and down stairs consistently during work shifts
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs
- Flexible schedule – nights, weekends and holidays
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.