AV Specialist with Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
Wells Fargo Center jobs
Sports Jobs in Philadelphia, PA
Event Management: Event Operations/Management
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists Senior Engineer and Engineering Manager with installation and maintenance, either by direct involvement or by delegation, of all related building audio/visual equipment and systems, including, but not limited to ArenaVision control rooms, IPTV, production equipment, data systems and portable audio visual equipment.
- Works with the Senior Engineer to ensure all events have proper Engineering staff in place, creating a schedule of Freelance Employees and working with Event Production and Event Managers on crewing needs
- Assists in the billing and payroll of Event and non-Event Engineering crews; the creation and execution of Event settlements and providing this information to the proper Event Manager.
- Competently sets up all game day and/or event related ArenaVision audio and video equipment, troubleshoots and resolves technical problems when necessary, makes suggestions on way of improving the current set up process.
- Works with Engineering, Game Presentation, Information Technology and Production staff on the ongoing maintenance of production equipment in Control Room and Data Center, ensure proper service agreements are in place and that vendors are providing prompt service when needed.
- Works with Event Managers, ANC personnel and Engineering staff to ensure proper content from various sources is being displayed on Concourse, Club and Suite displays, works with ANC to ensure signage is accurate and reflects the needs of the building, teams and clients.
- Works with Event Managers and Engineering staff to ensure that portable audio video equipment is properly scheduled for all pre-game Concourse activities and meeting spaces within the building, provide a Data Sheet for audio and video needs to the Freelance crew and Event EIC.
- Assists Event Producers, Freelance staff and Interns with troubleshooting technical issues in the Control Room and other areas with audio/video components under the scope of ArenaVision and/or the Engineering Department.
- Supervises the activities of Freelance labor during the set-up and break-down of portable audio and video equipment.
- Trains new Freelance personnel and Interns on game related and production related procedures that are invoked.
- Makes suggestions to improve quality and/or efficiency in equipment and/or procedures.
- Recommends future technology and equipment upgrades.
- All other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?