Digital Communications Intern (Wings) with Philadelphia Wings in Philadelphia · PA
Philadelphia Wings jobs
Sports Jobs in Philadelphia · PA
The Philadelphia Wings are seeking a creative and skilled video shooter/editor & motions graphic animator who continually strives to exceed expectations. The Video Production Intern will be responsible for creating multimedia content including videos, digital content and motion graphics for all Wings digital platforms.
- Assist in the execution of all multimedia content across Wings platforms
- Produce video packages to be used across Wings platforms
- Assist in conceptualizing, shooting and editing video packages
- Design and create animated graphics and video segments
- Assist with ancillary events in and out of the arena when necessary
- Organize, label and manage assets on the existing media management system
- Log and catalog video footage
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Must be a college junior, senior, or graduate student pursuing a degree in Communications, Video Production, Animation, Media Arts, or closely related field (The internship is PAID, however housing/transportation are the intern’s responsibility)
- Knowledge of lighting techniques used in set design, green screen, and on location
- Availability to deliver advanced video pieces with dynamic storytelling
- Working knowledge of shooting and editing techniques and the latest editorial trends and knowledge of the latest technology
- Proficient editing skills using software including Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and other relevant multimedia software
- Must demonstrate strong creative skills from conceptualization to production
- Experience with color correction, music selection and special effect treatment
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of and experience with online social trends
- Highly detail-oriented, self-motivated communicator who follows direction and functions well in a dynamic environment
- Prior experience and understanding of working within brand guidelines and style guides
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with different design formats for all digital platforms Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Having your own camera equipment is preferred
- **Must provide an online demo reel of video that you have filmed and/ or edited to be considered**
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Please provide an online demo reel of video that you have filmed and/or edited.