Game Day Staff (Part-Time) with Philadelphia Flyers in Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia Flyers jobs
Sports Jobs in Philadelphia, PA
Event Management: Competition Management
***Must be available for all Philadelphia Flyers Home Games for 2019-2020 season.
Must report for duty four hours before puck drop***
Overview: Comcast Spectacor is seeking Game Day Staff for the 2019-2020 Season.
- Assist Game Presentation Manager and other department part-time staff as directed
- Set-up and break down Game Entertainment concourse activation spaces
- Prepare and maintain any promotional items and equipment that will be used during events
- Organize all Game Presentation storage areas and maintain promotional item inventory
- Ensure all promotions are explained to all contestants as well as sign any waivers if necessary
- Provide high-quality customer service to all guests to enhance the overall experience.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Sales experience required
- Candidates must be innovative, proven self-starters; independent, energetic, and organized while possessing excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to learn about and grow within the sports and entertainment industry
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with great attention to detail.
- Available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Call time for this position will be 4 hours prior to puck drop.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?