Job Summary: The Inside Sales Manager oversees and manages the Sales Associate team through hiring, training, and development of sales campaigns. The Manager will collaborate with the Director of Membership Sales to create a dynamic and comfortable environment that motivates the sales team to surpass the department’s goals. Ideal candidate will have the ability to network, a positive and energetic personality, and be a creative and strategic planner that possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor Degree from accredited university of college
- 3 years of working in the sports industry of business related field
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Excellent organizational skills, leadership skills, customer service skills
- Enthusiastic teacher - innovative with growth mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Paciolan and Salesforce.com software knowledge a plus
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work with local colleges to recruit best available talent for the department
- Attend career fairs and set up sales showcases to identify top talent
- Hire, train, and supervise staff of up to 8 people
- Set and track sales targets for your team
- Lead, motivate, develop, coach and retain sales staff for future succession and opportunities
- Bring energy and passion to the sales floor
- Listen to calls and provide constant feedback to sellers
- Assist in planning and executing of department training sessions
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all internal departments to help facilitate sales goals.
- Assists reps closing sales
- Identify, explore and research new sales opportunities to include season ticket and group sales target markets
- Generate new business
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.