Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships Strategy & Operations - Comcast Spectacor (Philadelphia · PA)
Comcast Spectacor Jobs
Jobs in Philadelphia · PA
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
At Comcast Spectacor, we strive to win championships, deliver the best fan experience in sports and entertainment, and serve as a unifying force for the community. It matters how we get there. There is a standard.
- Dedicated - We work hard and get things done.
- Collaborative - We are great teammates. We put each other and the organization first.
- Innovative- We challenge the status quo. If there is a better way, we find it.
- Informed- We make decisions based on data and analysis. We know our stuff.
- Responsible- We are ethical stewards of the platforms, resources and access granted to us.
- Intentional - We are purposeful and consistent in building a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
- We provide equal opportunities and treatment.
We hold ourselves accountable to the Standard.
Comcast Spectacor is seeking a highly motivated and results driven Corporate Partnerships Strategy & Operations Coordinator. The position will be responsible for supporting and assisting with day-to-day efforts of the New Business and Account Activation team within Corporate Partnerships. The ideal candidate will have a team player mindset, excellent communication skills, and a passion for working in sports. This role reports to the Sr. Manager of Corporate Partnership Strategy & Operations.
- Assist in inputting and maintaining relevant sponsorship data in the sponsorship team’s CRM system (Salesforce, KORE, KORE Activate).
- Develop best-in-class, custom pitch deck materials and illustrative visuals for new potential and existing partners in a quick-turn environment, utilizing pertinent data and research to bring to life an easily digestible story.
- Research industry trends and utilize vendor data and reporting services (YouGov, Wakefield Research) to strengthen rationale for partnerships and identify emerging new business opportunities across traditional and emerging categories.
- Utilize third-party insights and measurement tools (Nielsen Repucom, Zoomph) to provide data and success stories that support partner summary documents, including post-event & season recap deliverables, for the Flyers and Wells Fargo Center’s full partner portfolio.
- Work with internal teams to schedule, track and provide reporting on Digitally Enhanced Dasherboard sponsorship asset.
- Support partner renewal strategy by supplying analytics and insights for ad hoc requests, renewal decks, and presentations.
· Collaborate with internal teams, including marketing, finance and legal to asses potential partnership activations and fulfillment of partnership agreements.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or related field (or equivalent experience)
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey value propositions and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
· Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple partnerships simultaneously
· Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software (Salesforce)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a vibrant and collaborative work environment. If you are a results-oriented professional with a passion for corporate partnerships, we invite you to join our team at Comcast Spectacor and contribute to our continued success.
This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
When you apply for a position with Comcast Spectacor, LLC, we collect, use, and share your personal information as described in our Applicant Privacy Notice.
How did you hear of this opportunity?
Please provide desired salary.
Are you willing to relocate for this position?