Client Services Manager - Partnership Activation with Comcast Spectacor in Philadelphia, PA
Comcast Spectacor jobs
Sports Jobs in Philadelphia, PA
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Activation
Reporting to the Director of Partnership Activation, the Client Services Manager – Partnership Activation is responsible for activation and fulfillment of existing contracts negotiated by the Corporate Partnerships sales team.
Serve as the primary point of contact for highest-value and profile corporate partners, and the complete planning and execution of all elements of their corporate partnership agreements and initiatives, including promotions, in game hosting, advertising, signage, experiential opportunities and internet advertising. Develop and create campaigns and promotions that enhance the fan experience, increase brand awareness and drive sales. Collaborate internally and across all departments to help bring our partners’ brands to life at the Wells Fargo Center. Work with partner to set goals, track performance, adjust as necessary and ultimately maximize ROI of activation programs.
The person in this role will work with various departments (i.e. marketing, ticket sales, community affairs, etc.) to create strategic, integrated activation programs and promotions that will support and promote Comcast Spectacor and our partners. This person will creatively work with team management, players and coaches to include them in the various partnership campaigns as required by each partnership agreement. This person will be viewed as the department’s go-to resource for new activation ideas and programs. Additionally, he/she will be a leader for others that are new to the service group in order to help prepare new staff to succeed in their new role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all elements of partnership agreements have been satisfactorily executed as contracted.
- Serve as liaison between corporate partnerships and other departments of the club to fulfill contractual obligations.
- Prepare weekly activation and other status reports.
- Conduct activation and planning meetings with clients.
- Be responsible for entire spectrum of partner activation, from goals to implementation to ROI calculation.
- Provide exceptional service.
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with all corporate partners and their guests.
- Extend breadth of relationships to further engage additional staff of partners.
- Collaborate with current and prospective corporate partners at Philadelphia Flyers and Sixers games, concerts and other events.
- Plan, manage budget, recruit and entertain partners on VIP away trips.
- Participate in all aspects of renewal process, from discovery to proposal to negotiation to close.
- Pro-actively seek out opportunities to grow and develop corporate partnership sales.
- Collaborate with corporate partnership sales team to meet and exceed sales goals and set short and long-term goals and strategies for corporate partners and the club.
- Serve as resource for corporate partnership sales for new asset ideas and past performance data/metrics.
- Create ticketing programs with current partners, loyalty programs and other venues to maximize attendance and ticket revenue.
- Manage current sold and available inventory, including radio, arena signage, and various experiential assets.
- Coordinate signage logs and all corporate partnership assets.
- Work with building operations team and vendors on developing new signage concepts, creative mock-ups, approvals, and proper fabrication and installation.
- Work with Marketing to develop promotional calendar, including giveaway items and theme games, dates, corporate partner involvement and media support.
- Work closely with Marketing Department to achieve cross departmental revenue generation goals.
- Recruit, staff, develop presentations and manage execution of Corporate Partner events.
- Conduct mid-season and post-season reviews, including summary reports.
- Train newer staff to help manage smaller partnerships.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field of sales or marketing studies
- Minimum of 4 years of corporate partnership activation and directly related high-end customer service experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
- Proven and demonstrated ability to create strategic activation programs that enhance the fan experience and drive partner business.
- Proven and demonstrated track record in providing exceptional client service, preferably in a high end or high profile environment.
- Broad knowledge and experience in sports marketing, media, promotion, corporate partnership activation.
- Must be creative, well-organized, possess a strong work ethic and a desire and willingness to learn.
- Must have superb attention to detail.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Extremely creative and professional presentation style combined with a collaborative problem solving approach;
- Participative team oriented work style – sincere, vocal advocate of team concept;
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Uphold Core Values: Excellence, Performance, and Accountability. These core values set the tone in everything we do, help us succeed on and off the ice, make a difference in the community and provide the best guest experience in sports. It is important that the person in the position commits themselves to these core values so that we can constantly move forward in the same direction – Together.
- Experience with advertising/media-related corporate partnership deals a plus.
- Experience creating, selling and negotiating corporate partnership packages a plus.
- Office: Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?