Building Services - Utility Housekeeping & Custodial Work with Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia · PA
Wells Fargo Center jobs
Sports Jobs in Philadelphia · PA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Custodial/Housekeeping
- UNION REPRESENTATION AND DUES after 60-day probationary period: The United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 1776.
- HOURS: Hours and days will change each week because of events. Primarily night and weekend shifts.
DUTIES: Housekeeping and custodial duties are assigned.
- Sweeping , mopping, cleaning debris, restrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Walking, standing, bending, and reaching required
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and must be able to push, pull, and carry up to 50lbs
- Potential exposure to hazardous chemicals
- PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND CHECK: Such as
- Prior employment check
- Reference check
- Criminal background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Can you work overnight and weekends? Do you have another job? Shift restrictions?
Starting hourly rate expectation?