Vice President, Corporate Partnerships - Comcast Spectacor (Philadelphia · PA)
Jobs in Philadelphia · PA
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
The Vice President, Corporate Partnerships will be responsible for directing the sales efforts of Comcast Spectacor’s corporate partnerships department including the development of new and existing partnership revenue across the company’s multiple sports and entertainment properties including the Philadelphia Flyers, Wells Fargo Center, Xfinity Live! and Philadelphia Wings. This position will report directly to the SVP, Corporate Partnerships and assist in strategy execution and day-to-day operation of the department including directly managing the team of sponsorship sales professionals. The candidate must possess strong leadership skills and a comprehensive understanding of how to work with brands to create mutually beneficial corporate partnerships that resonate with our passionate fan base. S/he will have a deep knowledge of the Philadelphia market, brand relationships both regionally and nationally, and s/he will be well-positioned to win business. The successful candidate must be a strong leader, professional, self-motivated with a proven track record in developing and selling corporate partnerships, as well as the ability to produce individual results while leading and collaborating with other team members.
· Manage a team of sales professionals to effectively drive targeted results and provide leadership and support to empower each team member’s professional success.
· Represent the company and Corporate Partnerships department in a first-class manner to the regional and national business community.
· Understand the marketing objectives of prospective clients and determine how a Flyers & Wells Fargo Center partnership can assist in achieving their business goals.
· Actively sell and assist the sales team in securing corporate partnerships.
· Execute the company’s sponsorship sales strategies delivering annual growth and exceeding client expectations.
· Effectively facilitate the sales process for high value corporate partnerships that may include multiple sports and entertainment properties.
· Properly maximize revenue through strategic category management.
· Develop and implement strategies to drive sales activity against key categories through research, prospecting, meetings, networking events, trade shows, etc.
· Build and manage professional relationships across our portfolio of clients and within the Philadelphia business community.
· Provide weekly evaluation of progress against set goals; reporting may include call/meeting report, prospect list, and other sales related information.
· Work closely with the Partnership Activation and Partnership Strategy leads to develop and execute professional sales presentations with customized with benefits to meet target audience goals.
· Oversee communication with Partnership Activation department to ensure proper fulfillment of partnership contracts to maintain status of all proposals, presentations, and contract preparation.
· Special projects or other duties as assigned by SVP.
· Must be a strong leader that can operate in a fast paste environment and inspire other team members.
· Must be results oriented with a proven track record of driving large-scale partnership deals with a high-profile sports and entertainment properties.
· Ability to interact, engage and conduct business with senior level business executives.
· Experience developing fully integrated sponsorship packages including entitlements, media, in-venue assets, digital media, social media, retail promotions, intellectual property rights and hospitality.
· Must be excellent in building professional relationships with clients and the business community.
· Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, able to meet tight deadlines and adapt to a fast-paced, fluid environment while balancing multiple tasks at once.
· Extraordinarily strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to collaborate, influence and build positive relationships in business environments.
· Must possess a passion for sports, music and live entertainment, a strong work ethic, dedication, and a commitment to excellence.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, as necessary.
· Minimum 15 years of experience in business development within the sports and entertainment industry.
· Experience in selling in the Philadelphia or region preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
When you apply for a position with Comcast Spectacor, LLC, we collect, use, and share your personal information as described in our Applicant Privacy Notice.
How did you hear of this opportunity?
Please provide desired salary.