*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
ASM Global, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has an excellent and immediate opening for a Director of Content & Live Events. This role will work closely with ASM Global's network of coliseums, arenas, theaters, and convention centers to secure content.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Include but are not limited to
- Driving growth in all forms of content including concerts, family shows, sports, consumer exhibits, and corporate events.
- Building and fostering relationships with promoters, agents, managers, and other content providers.
- Interfacing with local GM, ticketing, marketing, and production contacts.
- Creating and managing financial models, projections, and budgets for various entertainment events.
- Researching past tour and band ticket histories, and ticket performance of other entertainment events.
- Closely monitoring event performance and ticket counts across entire venue platform.
- Seeking out new business opportunities, new partnerships, and new content and IP providers.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree required, or equivalent experience
- 5 -- 10 years of talent coordination, event planning, touring, promotion, and production.
- Deep understand of the live events business with a particular emphasis on concerts.
- Board knowledge of event properties and IP in sports, family shows, arts, consumer exhibits, and trade shows.
- A working understanding of live event production, promotion, and ticketing.
- Strong relationships with the live event ecosystem including promoters, agents, managers, and other content providers.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact with all levels of the organization as well as external clients.
- Able to keep track of many ongoing projects with strong attention to detail and excellent follow through.
- Must be punctual, proactive, reliable, organized, self-motivated, and resourceful.
- Familiarity with social media usage Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Tik Tok, etc.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Google docs, Zoom, Teams, and general computer skills.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.