The General Manager provides strategic vision, direction and progressive leadership for assigned market; responsible for new business development, client retention and service expansion, delivery of quality services, and effective and efficient operational and administrative management. Regularly meets with Account Managers, Supervisory and Officer staffing and compliance with all client requirements. Responsible for oversight and administers when needed of all onboarding, training, scheduling, payroll, billing and compliance. Assesses skills of staff and works with account managers to ensure proper staff assignments.
All responsibilities are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner and in accordance with client and/or Andy Frain policies and procedures. Responsibilities may vary from location to location but will typically consist of the following:
- Strong background in Sport & Entertainment operations.
- Understanding of NFL Best Practices, and other industry standards within Sport & Entertainment, Commercial and Retail.
- Ensures the delivery of high-quality customer service through regular contact with clients, evaluates service quality and initiates corrective action as necessary.
- Analyzes operational and financial indicators to continuously improve Branch performance.
- Direct implementation of best demonstrated industry and company practices.
- Assist in business plan and budget development; monitors progress against short and long‐ term business objectives.
- Evaluates industry and business trends for potential impact and growth opportunities.
- Manages the recruitment, selection, orientation, training, development and retention of a high caliber staff; ensures that each staff member is treated with dignity and respect;
- plans, assigns, and directs work; coaches associates, appraises staff performance,
- administers rewards, and carries out disciplinary actions, as necessary.
- Coordinates with sales staff business development priorities and key sales actions;
- assists clients in understanding full range of company products and services; negotiates and facilitates the negotiation of client contracts.\Must be prepared to act as the Regional Manager as needed.
- Maintains a positive, professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures; ensures that staff members understand and comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Authorizes appropriate expenditures including equipment, supplies, advertising, and vehicles. • Implements and provides input to company initiatives; promptly and effectively resolves legal, financial, human resources, and administrative issues.
- Ensures that Accounts Receivable goals and expectations are met.
- Facilitates teamwork and the implementation of progressive change.
- Interviews candidates for employment as required.
- Provides stellar customer service to client representatives and customers of the client.
- Meets with client representatives as scheduled or needed. Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Performs additional functions, duties, and specific tasks of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve assigned business objectives.
SKILLS REQUIRED TO BE PERFORMED AT HIGHEST LEVEL:
- Problem Solving
- Technical Skills
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral Communication
- Cost Consciousness
- Organizational Support
In accordance with applicable Andy Frain Services policies/procedures and Federal/State laws, may perform the following supervisory responsibilities: Interviewing, hiring orienting and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; coaching and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Area Managers, Account Managers, Business Services Managers, Account Coordinators, Administrative Staff, Security Supervisors, Security Officers and Others as assigned
The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Please note that the minimum qualifications may vary based upon the department size and/or geographic location.
- College Degree preferred
- Five years of progressively responsible experience including supervision (or equivalent experience) required; seven years preferred.
- Understanding of NFL best practices
- Strong knowledge of Event, Stadium & Venue Operations
- IVAM Member, NSC4 Member preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of event operations, workplace health and safety issues.
- Evidence of ability to work autonomously using sound judgment reflecting strong customer service orientation.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Computer skills required.
- Superior planning, organization and leadership/supervisory skills.
- Strong customer and quality orientation.
- Prior training experience preferred.
- Ability to be a hands-on, results oriented employee, handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to facilitate progressive change.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers. Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects, and operating office equipment.
- Travels as required to meet operational needs.
In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job within the environment.
The office is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated. Noise levels are considered low to moderate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.