In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Excel Sports Management is an industry-leading sports agency representing top-tier talent, blue-chip brands and marquee properties. At Excel, we channel the power of sports to help our clients reach their fullest potential. Our success is rooted in our people, our high character reputation and our commitment to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace. We focus on team chemistry, collaboration, strong relationships, valuable networks, and ambitious ideas to deliver innovative solutions that keep our clients and agency ahead of the curve.
Excel Sports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Excel Sports Management is seeking a resourceful, organized and proactive individual to excel at administrative responsibilities related to executive support within the Brand Marketing Division. In addition, this role will support client servicing and departmental needs. The person in this position will be detail-oriented, creative, energetic, personable and extremely solutions-oriented.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support the Head of Brand Marketing and execute administrative tasks, including but not limited to:
- Managing and drafting correspondence;
- Coordinating external and internal meetings;
- Planning and booking travel;
- Tracking expenses and submitting expense reports;
- Developing and maintaining a record management system to streamline processes;
- Providing status reports on priority projects and outreach follow-up;
- Sharing reminders on key dates and events;
- Creating calendar of key dates internally and within the sports world;
- Updating and distributing client rosters;
- Conducting market research;
- Assisting with the creation of collateral;
- Assessing viability of inbound requests
- Handle and track servicing requests/fulfillments related to off-field needs for clients and their families, including but not limited to:
- Travel planning and logistics;
- Ticket requests;
- Restaurant reservations;
- Gift buying;
- Product requests;
- Relocation needs.
- Develop strategic relationships in key concierge areas (travel, gifting, entertainment, relocation, etc.);
- Interface as needed with clients, their families and their friends;
- Supports the day-to-day management of Excel Sports Management (ESM) Brand Marketing clients across all sponsorship marketing and activation initiatives;
- Builds and maintains positive client relationships that result in enhanced partnerships and increased ESM opportunities;
- Facilitates and supports the daily client interaction across brand, property and agency partners to support the sponsorship function and associated programming;
- Supports the development of creative platforms and new consumer engagement activations across current and future client sponsorship opportunities;
- Manages client-vendor relationships and coordinates necessary activation deliverables on behalf of clients;
- Creates activation briefs, recaps, event itineraries and staff plans;
- Plans and leads client status calls which include scheduling and preparing agendas or status documents;
- Supports the Brand Marketing team by reconciling budgets and providing on-going client updates;
- Supports teammates, up and down, across the group to ensure flawless client-service and a second-to-none agency experience;
- Conducts research, analysis and provides recommendations in an effort to gain greater knowledge of our industry, in support of client goals.
- Be on call to address requests as needed;
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of experience (including internships)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: experience using Excel, PowerPoint or a similar platform is preferred;
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively and exercise flexibility as needed;
- Must be a self-starter;
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Must have well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to a wide variety of audiences;
- Must have exceptional time-management skills and be able to execute tasks and responsibilities in a dynamic, every changing environment;
- Must be a flexible and reliable team player;
- Must provide superior customer service and always seek to improve the client experience;
- Must have a keen sense of discretion;
- Must be able to think creatively and innovatively.
The pay range for this position is: $58,500- $62,500 per year. This position is also eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus.
Please note that the foregoing compensation information is a good-faith assessment associated with this position only and is provided pursuant to the New York City Salary Transparency Law.
Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
Excel Sports Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation and training.