In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Destination Sport Experiences - Marathon Tours
Office based - Boston, USA
Destination Sport Experiences, through its’ global sports travel brands Marathon Tours & Travel and Sportive Breaks, caters for those who want to participate in the very best cycling, running and triathlon events across the world. Marathon Tours & Travel and Sportive Breaks offers tours, travel packages, and guaranteed entry to marathons, cycling events, and long-distance triathlons around the world, together with VIP hospitality access to many of the top professional cycling events as well as managing travel programs for mass participation events.
We are a proud partner of the Abbott World Marathon Majors and work closely with major sports events organisers across the Globe. Our team are also keen runners, cyclists, and triathletes, so we understand the needs of competitors.
Due to an exciting year of growth, we are now looking for a Marketing Executive to work alongside our Operations and Marketing team, implementing campaigns and supporting with a variety of marketing activities.
This is a varied, hands-on role and on a typical day you will.
- Work with our Trip Designers and external agencies to develop effective communication with our customers.
- Gather and create content for our various channels
- Ensure Social media interaction
- Develop and deliver effective email marketing campaigns, and manage our customers marketing database
- Have responsibility for all paid advertising whether this be directly or via an agency
- Prepare Race Expo, outdoor and non-digital marketing activity,
- Be involved in partnership activity and sponsorships from a marketing perspective
- Ensure our website is Optimised from a marketing perspective
- Work with the Product team regarding content for the website, ensuring it is communicated across our channels.
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager with vertical channels and publishing houses.
To be successful within this role, our ideal candidate will
- Be a creative marketer who can support our team and deliver successful marketing campaigns
- Have the ability to design and create content for email marketing campaigns, newsletters to prospecting campaigns
- Have excellent stakeholder management, both face to face and via email
- Possess the desire to develop your skills and analyse and report return on investment for specific campaigns and activity
- Have the ability to work to deadlines and meet your teams’ and internal stakeholder expectations
- Work in alignment with the marketing team and business objectives to support all areas of Clarity’s growth strategy
- Possess content/copywriting skills across a number of channels including print, online and social media with the ability to edit and proof-read
- Have a genuine interest and understanding of the latest technology and techniques within marketing communications