In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Live events are fun.
Concerts, sporting events, festivals….we make lifelong memories enjoying live events with friends and family.
Companies spend over $600 billion each year taking clients and prospects to events because it works. At TicketManager, we get to work in an industry we love: Live events that bring people together and make memories.
The world’s best companies use TicketManager’s industry leading ticket and event management software to make client entertainment easy and prove the ROI. We help companies have more fun by making it easier to invite guests, manage an event from invitation to execution to post-event reporting, and proving just how valuable live events can be.
TicketManager is an official partner of the Philadelphia Eagles, Texas Rangers, Chicago White Sox, LAFC, Minnesota Wild, Ticketmaster and a partner of over 50 professional and college sports teams, franchises, universities and technology providers.
TicketManager serves a who's who of global brands including Fortune 500s, local businesses and even the NBA and NFL.
- Support the VIP Sales team in sourcing ticket options for customers
- Own the administrative tasks of the sales process including but not limited to: sourcing ticket options, purchasing tickets from sellers, processing customer orders, delivering tickets to customers, processing payments
- Communicate options to clients and discuss recommendations
- Provide customer service for purchased tickets
- Review, track, and follow up on accounts receivable
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Entry Level: 0-2+ years of work experience in a collaborative, data-driven environment
- Customer service experience in a sports & entertainment setting
- Ticketing industry experience preferred
- Proven ability to work under pressure to deliver on time-sensitive tasks
- Demonstrated organization skills
- Comfortable with being on the phone – potentially dozens of calls each day
- Experience working with Dynamics or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- $45,000-$55,000 DOE
- $10,000 Annual Bonus Eligibility
- 401k & Company Match
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly Happy Hours & Volunteering
- Fun Company Perks
- Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company by Inc. Magazine six years in a row
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine and the LA Business Journal
- 4.6 out of 5 Glassdoor rating
- Used by over 4,000 globally known companies including ~15% of the Fortune 500
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.