Top TicketManager CSR Candidates can command a base salary of 75k
Companies spend over $600 billion each year taking clients and prospects to events. The world’s best companies use TicketManager’s industry leading ticket and event management platform to make client entertainment easy and prove the ROI.
The TicketManager Advantage: At TicketManager we sell to companies of all sizes, but the greater the investment in client entertainment, the greater the need and greater opportunity for us to provide value. As a result, our CSR’s prospect to true Enterprise companies, nationally, from day one. TicketManager CSR’s also stay involved in the opportunity from prospecting, through needs analysis, value and product presentations, to contract negotiations and close. You won’t be limited to a small territory, which impacts your ability to earn. It is our mission to develop you into an Enterprise AE. By participating in all aspects of the enterprise sales cycle, you will gain eight years of software sales experience in three years.
Don’t put your career on hold any longer, accelerate your career and earnings by joining our outstanding team of Enterprise Corporate Sales Representatives today.
TicketManager is committed to building the best Enterprise Sales team in the industry and we will pay at the 99th percentile to attract and retain top talent.
- Drive Net-New business by presenting the TicketManager value proposition to decision makers at small to medium sized businesses as well as the Global 2000
- Shadow experienced team members during the sales process and learn to run enterprise deals from inception to close. Our CSRs stay involved during the entire sales process and are not required to "hand deals off"
- TicketManager Corporate Sales Representatives call on executives at enterprise companies immediately (most SDR/BDR roles require calling into SMB accounts for years prior to having an opportunity to work upmarket)
- Corporate Sales Representatives are measured on their ability to generate outbound interest
- Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company by Inc. Magazine six years in a row
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine and the LA Business Journal
- 4.6 out of 5 Glassdoor rating
- Used by over 4,000 globally known companies including ~15% of the Fortune 500
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree required