In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Live events are fun.
Concerts, sporting events, festivals….we make lifelong memories enjoying live events with friends and family.
Companies spend over $600 billion each year taking clients and prospects to events because it works. At TicketManager, we get to work in an industry we love: Live events that bring people together and make memories.
The world’s best companies use TicketManager’s industry leading ticket and event management software to make client entertainment easy and prove the ROI. We help companies have more fun by making it easier to invite guests, manage an event from invitation to execution to post-event reporting, and proving just how valuable live events can be.
TicketManager is an official partner of the Philadelphia Eagles, Texas Rangers, Chicago White Sox, LAFC, Minnesota Wild, Ticketmaster and a partner of over 50 professional and college sports teams, franchises, universities and technology providers.
TicketManager serves a who's who of global brands including Fortune 500s, local businesses and even the NBA and NFL.
The Director, Marketing Operations will analyze and coordinate the day-to-day operations of the marketing automation platform. This is a high visibility position where the ideal candidate will roll up their sleeves, take a test and optimize approach, and work cross-functionally with multiple departments to create and implement strategic, compelling digital marketing campaigns that will drive lead generation. This position can be based in our Los Angeles or New York City office
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience (B2B SaaS preferred)
- Proficient in email marketing, lead generation/optimization, and marketing automation
- Experience building/deploying digital marketing campaigns via platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua or HubSpot
- CRM integration and campaign management experience
- HTML, Data Analytics, SQL experience strongly preferred
- Self-motivated, takes ownership, and thrives in an entrepreneurial, autonomous environment
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Coordinate design, development, and execution of marketing campaigns
- Assist with list segmentation, email copy, and campaign testing
- Ensure list segmentation is accurate, complete, and timely for each campaign
- Collaborate with Revenue, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to effectively plan and build campaigns
- Execute A/B tests to report on trends and overall email performance
- Build and manage marketing lists and communication plans in Dynamics 365
- Work closely with Quality Assurance team to ensure email design/layout, links, and merge fields are rendered accurate across email clients and web browser
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Dynamics 365, ActiveCampaign, data integration, campaign and email best practices
- $100k-$125k Base Salary DOE
- Stock Options
- Bonus Eligibility (25k annual bonus paid out quarterly)
- 401k & Company Match
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly Happy Hours & Volunteering
- Fun Company Perks
- Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company by Inc. Magazine six years in a row
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine and the LA Business Journal
- 4.6 out of 5 Glassdoor Rating
- Used by over 4000 globally known companies including 15% of the F500
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.