In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Live events are fun.
Concerts, sporting events, festivals….we make lifelong memories enjoying live events with friends and family.
Companies spend over $600 billion each year taking clients and prospects to events because it works. At TicketManager, we get to work in an industry we love: Live events that bring people together and make memories.
The world’s best companies use TicketManager’s industry leading ticket and event management software to make client entertainment easy and prove the ROI. We help companies have more fun by making it easier to invite guests, manage an event from invitation to execution to post-event reporting, and proving just how valuable live events can be.
TicketManager is an official partner of the Philadelphia Eagles, Texas Rangers, Chicago White Sox, LAFC, Minnesota Wild, Ticketmaster and a partner of over 50 professional and college sports teams, franchises, universities and technology providers.
TicketManager serves a who's who of global brands including Fortune 500s, local businesses and even the NBA and NFL.
We are proud to be the fulfillment partner of choice for many of the Global 2000, including Verizon, and FedEx. We process millions of tickets annually with over 99.95% fulfillment accuracy. This position is not only critical to our success and reputation as the leader in the industry but the success of our software customers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree required
- 0 – 1 year of related work experience
- Previous Box Office/Ticketing experience a plus
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Process-driven, creative thinker with proven ability to articulate, and implement innovative solutions
- Must have exceptional follow-through, possessing a high level of attention to detail
- Experience with Outlook and Excel
- Comfortable with learning new software programs
- Possess the highest level of ethics and integrity!
- Distribution of physical and electronic ticket orders
- Working with key customers on all shipping needs and issues
- Building relationships with TicketManager's customer base
- Organize and maintain fulfillment space daily
- Maintaining relationships with shipping providers (FedEx, UPS, etc…)
- $18-$20 per hour DOE
- Bonus Eligibility
- 401k & Company Match
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly Happy Hours & Volunteering
- Fun Company Perks
- Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company by Inc. Magazine six years in a row
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine and the LA Business Journal
- 4.6 out of 5 Glassdoor Rating
- Used by over 4000 globally known companies including 15% of the F500
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.