In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Live events are fun.
Concerts, sporting events, festivals….we make lifelong memories enjoying live events with friends and family.
Companies spend over $600 billion each year taking clients and prospects to events because it works. At TicketManager, we get to work in an industry we love: Live events that bring people together and make memories.
The world’s best companies use TicketManager’s industry leading ticket and event management software to make client entertainment easy and prove the ROI. We help companies have more fun by making it easier to invite guests, manage an event from invitation to execution to post-event reporting, and proving just how valuable live events can be.
TicketManager is an official partner of the Philadelphia Eagles, Texas Rangers, Chicago White Sox, LAFC, Minnesota Wild, Ticketmaster and a partner of over 50 professional and college sports teams, franchises, universities and technology providers.
TicketManager serves a who's who of global brands including Fortune 500s, local businesses and even the NBA and NFL.
The Customer Success Associate will support our Revenue team on assigned Enterprise and SMB accounts to promote high levels of customer satisfaction and adoption. The CSA plays a critical role in ensuring our partners receive maximum value from their TicketManager investment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 1-3 years of professional work experience in a collaborative, data-driven environment
- Previous customer service and/or customer success experience preferred
- Sports, entertainment, and hospitality experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills: negotiating, influencing, and dealing effectively with people
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven presentation and executive meeting planning
- Self-motivated person who can take directions and exceed expectations
- High personal integrity, ethics, and credibility
- Expertise with standard corporate software including JIRA, CRM, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while on-site with clients
- Support our Revenue team on assigned accounts to promote high levels of customer engagement, satisfaction, and product renewal
- Analysis of customer engagement and proactive outreach to increase product usage and adoption, reduce ticket waste, and improve customer experience.
- Learn and develop skills required to successfully drive expansion sales and the enterprise level
- $70,000-$90,000 (DOE)
- Bonus Eligibility
- Role is In-Office, Monday-Friday
- 401k & Company Match
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly Happy Hours & Volunteering
- Fun Company Perks
- Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company by Inc. Magazine six years in a row
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine and the LA Business Journal
- 4.6 out of 5 Glassdoor rating
- Used by over 4,000 globally known companies including ~15% of the Fortune 500