In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Live events are fun.
Concerts, sporting events, festivals….we make lifelong memories enjoying live events with friends and family.
Companies spend over $600 billion each year taking clients and prospects to events because it works. At TicketManager, we get to work in an industry we love: Live events that bring people together and make memories.
The world’s best companies use TicketManager’s industry leading ticket and event management software to make client entertainment easy and prove the ROI. We help companies have more fun by making it easier to invite guests, manage an event from invitation to execution to post-event reporting, and proving just how valuable live events can be.
TicketManager is an official partner of the Philadelphia Eagles, Texas Rangers, Chicago White Sox, LAFC, Minnesota Wild, Ticketmaster and a partner of over 50 professional and college sports teams, franchises, universities and technology providers.
TicketManager serves a who's who of global brands including Fortune 500s, local businesses and even the NBA and NFL.
The role of the Manager, Partnership Marketing is to plan, prepare, manage, and activate sponsorship strategies and marketing campaigns from partnerships. This role involves conducting relevant and insightful internal and external analysis, identifying and communicating influential business implications, creating compelling storylines and developing key recommendations rooted in strategic insights.
As such, candidates should be well versed in the sports marketing and conference landscape, while demonstrating strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing campaigns to build and maintain best-in-class marketing partnerships.
- Develop project plans and campaigns, ensuring ongoing satisfaction and collaboration with the revenue team.
- Collaborate with senior management and the partnerships team to execute official partnerships/relationships, selecting the best available assets.
- Create reports, dashboards, and KPIs to track and monitor data accuracy on all marketing partnerships.
- Act as the subject matter expert for sales systems, data, and processes.
- Oversee all activation programming, including overall annual and per event budgeting.
- Collaborate with the partnerships and revenue teams to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Research and identify opportunities in current partnership relationships and potential new markets.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3-5+ years of work experience in a collaborative, data-driven environment
- Strong understanding of the social & digital landscape, including but not limited to audience insights, trends, and analytics/reporting.
- Transitions smoothly from task to task from one fast paced environment to another.
- Engages in good decision-making and maintains composure under pressure.
- Has proven ability to be strategic, creative and solution oriented.
- Hands on CRM and campaign management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, takes ownership, and thrives in an entrepreneurial, autonomous environment.
- $80k-120k Base Salary DOE
- $20k annual bonus (paid our quarterly)
- 401k & Company Match
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly Happy Hours & Volunteering
- Fun Company Perks
- Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company by Inc. Magazine six years in a row
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine and the LA Business Journal
- 4.6 out of 5 Glassdoor rating
- Used by over 4,000 globally known companies including ~15% of the Fortune 500